Why becoming a GRSS Member?
- You can make a bigger impact on the Remote Sensing field through GRSS;
- You can have online access to our three premier journals;
- Connect with local IEEE/GRSS Sections and volunteer leadership;
- You can participate in our five Technical Committees;
- Find upcoming conferences in your region, country and worldwide;
- You can attend IGARSS, our premier conference/workshops, at a reduced rate;
- Read the latest exclusive news and you can also utilize the resources provided by the Society, such as the eNewsletter and Magazine, education programs, industrial relations on-line lectures and current state-of-the-art information on GRSS;
- Networking with top professionals on Geoscience and Remote Sensing; and
- many many more.
How to become a GRSS Member?
To become a full IEEE GRSS member (Student or Professional) click here.
You need to select the “Add IEEE membership” box and your affiliation type:
Then, scroll the page down to the “Special offers for members” of this society.
Select the three journals available with their “electronic” versions, which are free and included for both professional members and student members:
Scroll the page up again and click on Add item(s).
Finally, click on “Complete Membership Application” to finish with the application.
In order to know more about the society, please visit: About IEEE GRSS.
In order to know more about the membership, please visit: IEEE GRSS Membership.
Read More at GRSS web page