- Establish video game education best practices
- Establish best practices of all areas of video game development (programming, art, game design, production, among others).
- Generate interdisciplinary spaces for exchange and development.
- Generate strategic alliances (national and international).
- Propose labor regulations in the industry.
- Promote industry to the public and place it on new ground.
- Promote scientific research in video games.
- Promote scientific research with video games.
- Promote video games with humanitarian applications.
B. Actions to meet goals
- Define your own electronic publication.
- Define a printed publication.
- Define a broadcast and discussion space (web).
- Define your own legal entity.
- Signing of agreements.
- Generate events.
- Generate courses.
- Generate standards of development techniques of the different areas.
- Generate standards certifications.
- Establish a membership fee for administrative expense support.
- Promote and finance or obtain project financing.
- Generate research from all areas of video games.
- Define industry terms.
- Study advocacy in the industry of psychologists, educators, artists, writers, writers, musicians, video 1980s, etc.
- Define career agendas.
- Propose laws for industry.
- Propose a statute.
- Generate a database of developers and/or employers.
- Promote the creation of a video game committee or society in IEEE.
- Access to society is free and free, one can partner with IEEE for extra benefits in exchange for a minimum annual tariff, but this step is completely optional.
- There are three types of member: those who form the small table, active and passive members.
- Small table members are those who come together for decision-making and project implementation. To retain this membership, a weekly meeting must be attended in a virtual or face-to-face manner and actively participate in society, without more than one month of inactivity (except for justified occasions).
- Active members are those who carry out the company's projects. To retain this membership, you must attend a monthly meeting virtually or face-to-face and not stay for more than 2 months without activity.
- Passive members help sporadically in society and have no extra requirements beyond the tariff.
- Members may represent any institution interested in participating.
- All members of society access their benefits.
D. What society doesn't intend to do
- Generate personal monetary gains (those that are not invested in society).
- Encourage or generate inequalities.
- Impose limits or hinder developers and businesses.