Paper Submission site opens on: September 15, 2017.
Full paper submission deadline: January 31, 2018 (at 11:59pm GMT -5).
Notification of Paper Acceptance: March 15, 2018.
Final paper submission deadline: May 31, 2018.
Conference Dates: September 18-21, 2018.
IEEE PES T&D LA is the premiere event for electric utility professionals, contracting, construction and consulting companies who are interested in the hands-on solutions for the engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of the world’s power transmission and distribution systems. The program spans four days, featuring three-days of technical program and exhibits and a one-day technical visit.
The conference will also include presentations of recognized worldwide experts, technical papers, and tutorial courses along with an industrial exposition. The conference will focus on the current state of the art and lessons learned from techniques and practices developed by leading international companies and utilities.
The Conference Organizing Committee invites you to submit a full length original research contributions from engineering professionals from industries, R&D organizations, academic institutions, government departments and research scholars from across the world. The conference scopes covers the following general topics (included but not limited to):
- Aging infrastructure and asset management.
- Resiliency enhancement and storm response and restoration.
- Cyber and physical security.
- Distribution automation.
- Energy and the environment.
- Renewable and alternative energies.
- Energy storage systems.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure and enhanced customer engagement.
- Electric vehicles: protection and control.
- Operations and maintenance.
- Merging utility operations into the customer experience.
- Power system big data, analytics, and software tools.
- Smart Grid.
- HVDC & Flexible AC transmission systems.
- Gas insulated substation, gas insulated transmission & mixed technology switchgear.
- Power and energy education, collaborative research, and workforce development.
The official language of 2018 IEEE PES T&D LA is ENGLISH. Papers must be submitted in PDF and should be no longer than 05 pages, following the IEEE Conference format, available on:
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
Papers can be submitted using the Easychair System by accessing the following address:
Go to T&D LA 2018 EasyChair website
Accepted technical papers will be submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Accepted authors must send the final version of the paper. Otherwise, they won’t be considered for the oral presentations and the paper will be withdrawn from the program.
The submission of the final version and the oral presentations are mandatory to be in compliance with the IEEE requirements for submission of your paper to IEEE Xplore Digital Library (even if you have completed the registration process).
Any doubts/questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org