This contest offers all Regional Students the opportunity to showcase their technical skills and exhibit their work to a wide audience. That is why we invite all students in the Region 9 to submit their work in this important and featured contest.
It is assumed that the papers are university level. The aim of this competition is to encourage the IEEE Region 9 Student Membership to disseminate their research papers, technical achievements and conclusions as well as to help develop effective communication skills.
- Eligibility: all ACTIVE IEEE Student members are eligible. Students graduating after Dic/13 must submit a proof of their Universities to support this condition
- Prize: 1er place US$800 – 2do place US$500 – 3er place US$200
- Deadline: 17th August, 23:59 hs.
- Paper template: attached to this message
- Terms and conditions: attached to this message