We invite to participate in the IEEE Regional Student Ethics Competition that the IEEE R9 SAC Team are launching at Region 9. We ask you to share this information with all students in your Section. Below, a summary of the Competition:
- Participants will form teams of three students by Student Branch.
- Participants must be IEEE Student or Graduate Student Members in good standing.
- The competition will take place in 2014 RRR. – To all registered participants will be awarded a certificate in the competition.
- Will be awarded to first and second place in the competition with $ 400 and $ 200, respectively.
- The Student Branches wishing to participate in the Competition of Ethics should complete the attached form (http://goo.gl/Rp4f5h) to Sunday August 17, 2014 at 23:59 pm. (GTM-3).
- More information below.