Calendario Region 9
- Este evento ha pasado.
International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) 2020
26/02/2020 - 28/02/2020
The 2020 edition of the IEEE International Conference on Industrial Technology (ICIT) will be hosted in Buenos Aires, Argentina, next February 26-28, 2020.
The aim of the 21th edition of this conference series is to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of emerging developments and applications in the rapidly evolving field of Industrial Technology. Also, it serves as a conduit for channelling advanced research and applications to the regional industry. It brings together researchers, from industry and academia, active in industrial technological fields to discuss current developments and future perspectives.
The conference will focus on smart grids, power electronics, renewable energies, electrical machines, intelligent and computer control systems, robotics, factory communications and automation, sensor networks and microsystems, data acquisition and image processing, computing and networking, RFID, vision systems and cloud computing.
The scope of the conference will cover, but will not be limited to, the following topics:
* Power Electronics and Energy Conversion
* Renewable Electric Energy Conversion, Processing and Storage
* Power Systems and Smart Grids
* Electrical Machines and Drives
* Mechatronics and Robotics
* Transportation electrification
* Control Systems and Applications
* Industrial Automation, Communication, Networking and Informatics
* Signal and Image Processing and Computational Intelligence
* Sensors, Actuators and Micro‐/Nanotechnology
* Electronic Systems‐on‐Chip & Embedded Systems
* Industrial Electronics and Education.