COURSE Development of 2D platform video games with Godot Engine
Presented by the Faculty of Science and Technology of the Autonomous University of Entre Rios and the IEEE Games Technical Committee.
Starts on Wednesday, August 19 at 7 a.m. with the first live encounter via Google Meet.
Video game development cycle. 2D Platform Video Games. Video game engines (Engine). Basics of Godot Engine. Game physics. 2D animations. Scripting. Level Design. Interfaces. Sound effects. Particle effects. Multiplatform.
- Duration 3 months and certifies 60 hs. clock in virtual mode.
- Double certified by FCyT and GTC IEEE.
- A weekly synchronous encounter to be recorded.
- Schedule to be defined with students according to majority availability. First orientation meeting Wednesday, August 19 at 19:00 hs.
- Multimedia support lessons (100 approximate), bibliographic material and virtual classroom.
- To pass the course it is proposed to publish a 2D platform video game in itch.io, I am thinking of making a Jam to make this instance visible with the students of the course. ("Platforgodot Jam").
The course is intended for all audiences. Programming knowledge is appreciated, but the material is assembled with a student with no experience in video game development in mind.
If anyone wants to in detail about the modality of the course or the complexity of the content I recommend that you review the free lessons that we publish with the GTC.
In charge of Prof. Gaston Alberto Caminiti.
Kick-off: Wednesday, August 19 (online)
Through the GOOGLE MEET Platform
- FCyT-CdelU Students: $1300
- IEEE GTC Members: $1500
- External: $2000
Game developer at Chatora Games. University Professor in Computer Science at the National University of Missions. Technician in Design and Programming in Video Games of the National University of the Littoral.
Hágase socio gratis
.io/Regístrese now to participate in our activities. Frequently Asked Que
Red de contactos GTC
Sume su organización
stions Do you belong to a university or organization? Are you a professional who wants to connect? We are forming a network for research and joint activities. Rec
Manténgase al tanto
eive news from the Games Technical Committee (even if you are not a member).